One of the largest banks of the country is inviting applications against the following position from professionals with proven track record and capacity to perform as a catalyst for transformation in a challenging environment in the area of Corporate & Investment Banking. The individuals who fulfill the below-mentioned basic eligibility criteria may apply for the following position:
REGIONAL CORPORATE HEAD
Basic Eligibility Criteria
Academic / Professional Qualification
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree from HEC recognized University / Institute or equivalent.
• Having Master’s Degree and/or additional relevant professional qualification or certifications in the respective field shall be an added advantage.
• Minimum 15 years in the Banking Industry out of which minimum 10 years in senior client facing, relationship management and service roles. Other
Skills/ Expertise/ Knowledge Required
• Sound understanding of products & services offered in Corporate & Investment Banking
• Thorough understanding of the local and regional client base as well as regulatory regime
Outline of Main Duties/ Responsibilities: Account Coverage Responsibilities:
• To assume primary responsibility for managing / developing existing and new relationships of respective Corporate Office along with enhancing portfolio diversification, continuous follow-up on various ailing borrowers regarding cash recovery/declassification, and maintaining working relationship with internal stakeholders (e.g. CMG, CAD, Trade, CC, Treasury, etc.) to improve business response time and turnaround
• To act as Bank’s and the client’s “value-added gateway” by originating and delivering Bank’s products and services. drive account planning & management processes, deal pipeline management, and revenue generation from Bank clients & prospects of the respective Corporate Office
• To keep abreast of financial market developments, including new trends in growth and management; strategic financing planning techniques; rationalizing and making efficient the provision of financial services to corporate clients
• To ensure that the highest professional standards of customer service is provided to Bank’s customers with an end to secure both new business and to deepen the existing business relationships
Business Development & Revenue Generation Responsibilities:
• To work in partnership with other Business & Support functions of the bank including but not limited to Asset & Liability products, Treasury Services, Markets Sales (FX), Transaction Banking Services including Trade Finance & Cash Management, and other lines of business, to develop, structure. market and execute client business and maximize returns to the Bank
• To achieve the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) assigned in terms of asset book building, deposit mobilization, cross-selling including FX, trade finance. cash management, and other products & services offered by the Bank
• To ensure stringent monitoring of Bank’s exposure to the different industries lending portfolio. to manage delinquent accounts on a timely basis and ensure suitable remedial measures are taken to secure payments and the Bank’s interest
• To monitor risk effectively and keep abreast of market developments to ensure proactive or remedial actions are taken to maintain the quality of credit risk in line with the Bank’s overall Credit Policies & Procedures
• To allocate and monitor annual Key Performance Indicators of the staff working in this team in close coordination with the Group Chief & the Divisional Head- Strategy & Control Division
• To review Credit Proposals compiled by the Relationship Managers & Unit Heads in the Corporate Office team to ensure its quality, accuracy & data integrity, and to observe Bank’s Credit Policy and guidelines and to submit and recommend lending proposals to the Group Chief for onward submission to concerned committees for approval.
• To ensure compliance with all Bank & Regulatory requirements (including State Bank of Pakistan’s Prudential Regulations) and internal (including credit policies)
• To ensure timely training of Officers/Executives in the team to improve their professional capabilities and to provide them with the necessary office equipment’s to get their jobs done efficiently
• To ensure that all internal controls and procedures pertaining to client base of respective Corporate Office are in place properly in order to mitigate any risks and to report any incongruity to the Head Office on a timely basis
• Any other responsibility as per SPM- 2008 (revised) and/or assigned by the competent authority from time to time
Assessment Tests / Interviews
Only shortlisted applicants strictly meeting the above-mentioned basic eligibility criteria will be invited for test and for panel interviews
The employment will be on contractual basis. for three years which may be renewed on discretion of the Management. Selected candidates will be offered compensation package and other benefits as per Bank’s Policy / rules.
Place of Posting
How to Apply
Interested candidates may visit website www.sidathyder.com.pk/careers and apply on-line by 14-07-2020 as per given instructions.
The candidates should clearly mention their Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth. CNIC Number. Qualifications with percentage / CGPA / Division, Place of Domicile and complete Current Mailing / Residential Address with Telephone Numbers PTCL / Mobile in their Resume / Application.
Applications received after due date will not be considered in any case.
No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
(We are an equal opportunity employer) Women are encouraged to apply.