A well reputed Public Sector Organization requires to fill the following vacancies on regular basis on a simple paper application from permanent residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including Merged Districts along with required educational qualifications, along with certified transcripts/DMCs/Certificates and professional credentials. Experience certificates, copy of N.I.C, a passport size photo must reach within 15 days of publication of the advertisement, Incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
- Statistical Assistant BPS-11 (03)
- Crop Reporter BPS-06 (05)
- Junior Clerk BPS-11 (01)
Terms & Conditions:
- All appointments will be based on merit.
- Age relaxation will be in accordance with Government Policy. Age will be calculated from the last date of submission of application.
- Candidates will be qualified on the basis of their academic and professional qualification.
- Applicants are required to bring their original credentials, DMCs/Certificatcs and C.N.1.0 on the day of the interview.
- Appointment will be canceled deviating from the policy.
- The Undersigned have the right to increase or decrease the number of Vacancies for each category post.
- Candidates appearing for the interview will not be given any TA / DA.
- Candidates who are already working in government agencies have to bring the NOC of the concerned agency on the day of interview.
- Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview.
- Mobile phones and calculators are not allowed.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post.
- The undersigned have the right to cancel or defer the recruitment process at any stage.
- The original credentials of the candidates will be verified by the concerned agencies.
DIRECTOR… P.O BOX No. 138, Peshawar GPO