Applications from proactive and dynamic individuals are called for working in the project titled “Policy & Strategic Planning Unit” of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department. Government of the Punjab, against the following vacant positions:
1. l-T Specialist (01) Age: Upto 45 Year
- BS / Master Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related degree from HEC recog-nized University.
- IT Professional worked as key resource, involved in business domain analysis, development, deployment, and mainte-nance of project. A Software Engineer responsible for the com-plete life cycle of a new / modified software prod-uct, from research and design to implementa-tion, monitoring and eval-uation, training and sup-port. Gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages, like. NET pro-gramming languages e.g. asp.net, C# and Visual Basic and Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Professional Certification in Hardware / Software Installation, OS, Network and System Administrator will be Additional Advantage.
- 03 years proven experi-ence as a System / Software Developer.
2. Driver (1) Age: Upto 40 Year
- Middle School with LTV License.
- Minimum 05 years of Experience to maintain the vehicle as well as log book as per standard cri-teria.
General Terms & Conditions:-
- The above referred position is contractual, nontransferable and project based.
- No TA / DA would be admissible.
- Age relaxation of 05 years is already included.
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply.
- Candidates already in Government Service may submit their application through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be called for interview.
- PSPU reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of vacancies or not to fill any vacancy.
Procedure for submission of Application Forms:-
- Interested candidate may visit (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk) for application submission.
- Candidate shall submit duly filled application form, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs. directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on application form.
- The date of written test shall be communicated to the eligible / shortlisted candidates only through NTS.
- Incomplete applications or application received after due date or closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Application completed in all respect should reach NTS till 29.07.2020.
- Roll number slip can be separately dispatched to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- In case of large number of candidates qualifying NTS test, Appointing Authority reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks ratio of candidate vice versa.
- Only shortlisted candidate shall be called for a final interview based upon relevant experience.
- No separate test / interview call and invitation will be made on eligible shortlisted candidates.
- The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of application.
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to dis-qualification of the candidate.
- Candidate shall produce original documents, along with a set of attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the time of interview.
- For further information, please contact:
UAN: +92-51-844-4441, National Testing Service-Pakistan, NTS Headquarter Plot No. 96, Street No. 04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
PROGRAMME DIRECTOR (PSPU) 119 J-Block, Model Town, Lahore Phone No. 042-99332737