The Punjab Healthcare Commission (PHC) is an independent regulatory authority, Established under the PHC Act 2010. The Commission aims to introduce a culture of quality assurance in the healthcare services through developing and enforcing minimum service delivery standards at all healthcare establishments at the primary, secondary and tertiary level in the public and private sectors in the Punjab. PHC is looking for applications for below mentioned positions for its Head Office at Lahore and Regional Offices at Multan and Rawalpindi on contract basis:
- Deputy Directors Level 3 (22) Lahore, Multan, Rawalpindi
- Deputy Director (Complaints) — Gyne Level 3 (1) Lahore
- Deputy Director (Internal Audit: Level 3) (1) Lahore
- Managers Level 4 (18) Lahore , Multan
- The Incumbents shall be paid market competitive remuneration & o her benefits. For detailed job description of each position, please visit our website (http://www.phc.orq.pk/jobs.aspx).
- Please apply online through our website or send your application with updated CV on [email protected], till 4th August 2020 during office hours. Please mention the position applied for in the subject line, otherwise your application will not be considered.
- PHC has the right to reject any application or may increase/decrease the number of positions at any time.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. PHC is an equal opportunity employer.
Director (HR & Support Services), Punjab Healthcare Commission 185 Ahmad Block, New Garden Town, Lahore-54000 -Tel: 042-99333161-68 http://www.phc.org.pk/jobs.aspx