Director " Scientific Advice to Government Unit" 01,
Technical Assistants/IT Experts 02,
2. Recruitment on above mentioned posts will be on Contractual Basis initially for a period of one year and extendable up to a max period of three years subject to performance, progress and availability of funds for the PAS/PSDP Project. Salary Package may be negotiable and it may vary depending on qualification, experience of the candidate and calculated on Standard Pay Package for the project Staff Vide GoP Finance Division (Regulation Wing) Letter No. 4(9) R-14/2008, dated July 19, 2017.
3. Detailed Job Descriptions and Terms and Conditions for the above mentioned posts can be viewed and downloaded from PAS Website
3. The Candidates for posts at Sr. No. I to Sr. No. 3 can apply up to June 30, 2020 on plain Paper along with salient biodata. summary of experience relevant to the post, attested copies of Academic Credentials and Experience Certificates to Secretary General Pakistan Academy of Sciences Secretariat, 3-Constitution Avenue. Sector G-5/2. Constitution Avenue Islamabad.
4. The Candidates at Sr. No. 4 for the post of Internees preferably fresh Postgraduate Research Student in Natural and Social Sciences (in the fields such as water resources development, water security. environmental and disaster management, agricultural and food security, economics, strategic studies, international relations, political science. etc.) may contact the Office of Secretary General Pakistan Academy of Sciences, Islamabad (Phone: Phone: 92- 51- 9204843) to seek appointment for a Walk¬in-Interview during working days after 30 June 2020.
5. Incomplete or conditional applications will not be considered or accepted.
Pakistan Academy of Sciences Secretariat
3-Constitution Avenue, Sector G-5/2, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad
Phone: 92- 51- 9204843, EmaiL [email protected], Website: www.paspk.org