<center><h3>اس اشتہار پر کلک کریں اور کورونا وائرس سے متاثرہ لوگوں کو بغیر کسی پریشانی کے مفت مدد کریں</h3></center>
JOIN PAKISTAN ARMY AS CAPTAIN THROUGH LADY CADET COURSE (LCC-17) Entry – NOV 2020
- ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS
- QUALIFICATION/AGE CATEGORY OF SELECTION QUALIFICATION AGE (1) Corps of Engineers (Engrs)
► BE / MS in Transportation Engg 28 Years as on 1 Nov 2020. (2) Corps of Signals (Sigs)
► BE in Software Engg (3) Army Services Corps (ASC)
► BS (Hons) in Food Sciences and Human Nutrition (4) Corps of Ordnance (Ord)
► MBA Supply Chain Management
► BSc / BE Textile Engg (5) Corps of Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (EME)
► BE in Bio Medical Engineering (6) Judge Advocate General (JAG)
► LLB – A practicing member of Bar with minimum two years of experience. (7) Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) MS / BS in the following disciplines:-
► MS Mass Communication
► International Relation (IR)
► Film & Drama Production
► Peace and Conflict Studies
- COMMON FEATURES
(1) Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or Min 60% Marks in annual system, except LLB having 2nd Division.
(2) M.Phil/ MS will be given preference.
(3) No 3rd Division or Grade D and only one 2nd Division / Grade C through out the academic career.
(4) Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC recognized universities.
(5) Candidate once rejected for PMA/Equivalent courses or once rejected in Post Graduate entry can avail once more change for Post Graduate courses only.
(6) Candidates acquired qualification as private candidate is not eligible.
- GENDER. – Female
- MARITAL STATUS. – Unmarried
. Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit – Baltistan
. Upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
- PHYSICAL STANDARDS
(1) Minimum Height. – 5’ (152.4 cm) (2) Weight – As per Body Mass Index
(3) Vision – As per PAO 11/82
- INELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS
- Twice screened out by ISSB.
- Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (Appeal Medical Board cannot be requested).
- Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
- Withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Dismissed/removed/debarred from Government Service including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
- REGISTRATION AND PRELIMINARY SELECTION PROCEDURE.
Candidates can register either through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs). Following procedure will be adopted:-
- REGISTRATION THROUGH INTERNET.
A candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along all documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
- REGISTRATION AT AS&RCs.
Candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll number along with necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these on the day of test as well.
- SCHEDULE OF REGISTRATION / PRELIMINARY TESTS.
Registration and Preliminary Tests will be held as per the following schedule:-
(1) Registration 15 Jun 2020 to 5 Jul 2020
(2) Preliminary Tests 08 – 14 Jul 2020
- WRITTEN/INTELLIGENCE TESTS.
Professional Written / Intelligence tests based on multiple choice questions will be conducted at AS&RCs from 08 – 14 Jul 2020.
- PRELIMINARY MEDICAL TESTS.
Candidates will undergo initial medical test at AS&RCs.
- PHYSICAL TESTS.
Female candidates to qualify 1.6 KM run in 14 Minutes.
- ISSB TESTS.
Shortlisted candidates will receive intimation for ISSB tests through website as well as call up letters.
- FURTHER SELECTION.
Detailed medical examination of candidates recommended by ISSB will be carried out at nearby CMHs. Candidates who are recommended by ISSB will be called for interview by GHQ Selection Board at Rawalpindi. Final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidates overall performance.
- TRAINING PERIOD AT PMA.
- DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT AS&RCs
- Original certificates/detailed mark sheets along with two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/degree/diploma.
- Candidates serving in government Institutions/Departments will render No Objection Certificate of the concerned Establishment.
- Attested photo copy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card. e. 6 x coloured photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC.
- Endorsement Application Forms While filling the application forms given by AS&RC to successful candidate must ensure that all available information asked be endorsed in the respective paragraphs / columns etc.
NOTE: – Old National Identity Card will not be accepted.
Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 7 years. The applicability of bond will commence on successful completion of basic military training at PMA Kakul. AS&RC Telephone AS&RC Telephone
(1) Peshawar 091-9211747 (2) Rawalpindi 051-9271393 (3) Lahore 042-36620730
(4) Multan 061-4504566 (5) Hyderabad 022-27877258 (6) Karachi 021-32790919
(7) Quetta 081-2836626 (8) Gilgit 05811-920535 (9) Faisalabad 041-9200363
(10) Muzaffarabad 05822-920598 (11) D.I Khan 0966-9280155 (12) Khuzdar 0848-412719
(13) Pano Aqil 071-5805599
شیئر کریں, بےروزگاری ختم کرنے میں پاکستان کی مدد کریں, اجر کمائیں
اس اشتہار پر کلک کریں اور کورونا وائرس سے متاثرہ لوگوں کو بغیر کسی پریشانی کے مفت مدد کریں
Submit Your Name & Email for Daily Updates”
SEE ALL JOBS PUBLISHED IN “APRIL 2020”
JOIN PAKISTAN ARMY AS CAPTAIN Through Direct Short Service Commission As Information, Communication …
“315 Vacancies”, Ministry of Defence, Military Lands & Contonment Department, Islamabad, UTS Application Form
- ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS
- QUALIFICATION/AGE CATEGORY …
Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority (PNRA), MS Fellowships at (PIEAS) Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences