REQUIREMENT OF CONSULTANT
Oil & Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL) is looking to hire the services of Consultant / Advisor (Drilling Operations) to provide guidance and technical support for enhancing efficiency and economy in Company operations.
REQUIREMENT OF CONSULTANT / ADVISOR-I
- Bachelors of Engineering (04 years equivalent by HEC) or 03 years Diploma of Associate Engineer (recognized by Board of Technical Education). Relevant higher qualification will be an added advantage.
- 25 years’ post qualification in-depth experience in case of Bachelors of Engineering or 30 years post-qualification in-depth experience in case of DAE. Minimum 05 years as part of management team / senior supervisory position under Well engineering and Operational functions with leading local and internationally reputed E&P companies. The candidate should have strong communication skills and ability to train others.
The role requires:
- To deliver assessment on ways to optimize drilling performance on different types of drilling wells including horizontal oil & gas, HPHT and unconventional wells in different basins across Pakistan.
- To advise Executive Management on advancing drilling practices through analyzing drilling data and the performance of new or existing drilling techniques and to determine a need for recommendations, and/or modifications with respect to costs and operating efficiency consistent with established Industry best practices.
REQUIREMENT OF CONSULTANT / ADVISOR-II
- Bachelors of Engineering or M.Sc. / BS in Chemistry or Geology (04 years equivalent by HEC)
- 25 years’ post qualification in-depth experience in Drilling Fluids Engineering and Services with World renowned Oilfield Service Companies or drilling fluids engineering roles with E&P companies. The candidate must be proficient in WBM, OBM and High Efficiency / Performance Mud Systems and must demonstrate technical understanding of design and execution of drilling fluids operations. The candidate should have strong communication skills and ability to train others.
The role requires:
- To demonstrate leadership in recommending advance fluid engineering techniques.
- To analyze selection of drilling fluids type for each section and its basis of selection and provide recommendations on its optimization and to provide input to reduce overall AFE cost of drilling fluids as per best industry practices.
- To review, share inputs and recommendations in fluid rheology for various stages in drilling and completion process of the well and review simulations of mud hydraulics while drilling and suggests improvement.
- To provide recommendations on lab testing and improvement of QA/QC of process including best lab testing practices as per International standards and provide recommendations on audit and inspections of equipment, material/chemicals.
- To make recommendations on developing SOP for Drilling Fluids Planning, Fluid Design, Execution & Evaluation.
- Job will require periodic field visits to provide input to product storage and QA/QC of mud systems.
- Period of Consultancy Services shall be one (01) year.
- Company reserves the right to stop the process at any stage.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.
- The last date for submission of applications is August 1012020.
- Detailed CVs to be sent to:
MANAGER (RECRUITMENT) OIL & GAS DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED OGDCL House, Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area. Islamabad, Pakistan Phone No. 92-51-920023544