NATIONAL SCHOOL OF PUBLIC POLICY
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
Applications are invited for the following vacant position at the National School of Public Policy for appointment.
Deputy Director (IT) (BS-18),
PASC National School of Public Policy (NSPP)
1) MSc (Computer Science)/ MCS related discipline or equivalent Master’s degree from HEC recognized institute.
2) 8 years practical experience in the relevant field in public or corporate sector. Must have experience in NET languages (C#. NET, MVO framework). Competent in soft/hardware trouble shooting and an ability to develop and maintain LAN/WAN.
Age: 35+ 05 years = 40 years
• Required qualification, experience and application forms are available at www.nspp.gov.pk.
• Applicants already working in Government/ Semi-Government/ Autonomous Bodies are requested to apply through
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
• NSPP reserves the right to increase, decrease the number of posts or cancel any of the advertised post(s).
• Last date of application submission is 15 working days from date of advertisement.
Deputy Director (Human Resource)
National School of Public Policy C/o National Management College
Shahrah-e-Quaid-e-Azam, Mall Road, Lahore. Phone: +92-42-99205342