National Institute of Folk and Traditional Heritage (NIFTH) an autonomous organization under National Heritage & Culture Division invites applications from citizens of Pakistan for the following temporary posts.
Programme Executives (BS-17) 02
Electrical Engineer (BS-17) 01
Programme Organizers (BPS-16) 02
Superintendent (Admin) (BPS-16) 01
Storekeeper (BPS-11) 01
Researcher (BPS-11) 01
Driver (BS-4) 02
Museum Attendant (BS-4) 03
- Appointment is temporary but likely to be on regular basis subject to the approval of competent authority.
- Application to be sent along with two recent photographs, one set of attested photocopies of relevant documents of qualification and experience and CNIC in a sealed envelope with brief bio-data.
- Applicants currently in Government/semi government/Autonomous body are to apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. The decision of call and appointment made by the competent authority shall be final and non-
- Application should be sent to Post Box No.1184, Islamabad within 15 days of appearing of this notice.
شیئر کریں, بےروزگاری ختم کرنے میں پاکستان کی مدد کریں, اجر کمائیں
Submit Your Name & Email for Daily Updates”
SEE ALL JOBS PUBLISHED IN “APRIL 2020”
Applications are invited for a continuous process plant located near Pipri, Bin Qasim Karachi. 1. GENERAL MANAGER (PLANT) …