Government of Pakistan M/o National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination
NIPS JOB OPPORTUNITIES
National Institute of Population Studies (NIPS), a Subordinate Office of the Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination, Islamabad, invites applications from the Pakistani National for the following permanent vacant positions of BS-1 to BS-15:
- Stenotypist BPS-14 Sindh (R)-1
- Library Assistant BPS-12 Punjab-1
- Lower Division Clerk BPS-09 Sindh(R)-1
- Transport Supervisor BPS- 07 Deputation Post-1
- Press Operator BPS-07 Punjab-1
- Driver BPS-04 Merit-1 Balochistan-1 KPK-1
- Naib Qasid BPS-01 Local-3
- Chowkidar BPS- 01 Local-3
- Sweeper BPS- 01 Local-1
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Send applications to below mentioned address along with CVs / Bio Data with CNIC and recent passport size photographs (clearly mentioning the posts applied for in the top left corner of the envelope), within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Applications by-hand, received after due date or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained / considered.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview. No TA/DA will be admissible. 5. For any query, please contact during office timings i.e. 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. 6. The Institute reserves the right to stop the recruitment process at any stage and also to increase or decrease the number of vacancies according to the rules.
ADMIN OFFICER, NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF POPULATION STUDIES, M/o National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination, NIH, Park Road, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad. Contact No. 051-9255937