PESHAWAR INSTITUTE OF CARDIOLOGY
MEDICAL TEACHING INSTITUTION, PESHAWAR KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The service will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical and Teaching Institution Reforms Act, 2015 including its amendments and Regulations of the institution.
2. Candidates should be eligible in all respect by the last date of receipt of the applications
3. Incomplete applications, applications received without processing fee and after due dates will not be entertained.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/Interview.
6. In case of appointment the candidate will become a full time institutional employee and will have to resign from his existing employment with any other entity local or abroad, including, but not limited to civil service of the Government.
7. Candidate will be disqualified if found of any perjury in his/her documentation/credentials at any stage of the hiring process including after hiring.
8. The institution reserves the right to decrease or increase the positions or revoke the hiring process.
9. Please note who have applied previously should apply again with updated credentials and Job Application.
10. A candidate intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post.
11. Job Applications/Covering Letter (mentioning the post applied for, in the subject line) along with the requisite attested documents and detailed CV should be send through courier service with 1000/-PKR Bank Draft in the name of “Hospital Director Peshawar Institute of Cardiology (PIC)-MTI" Account No. 04473-00-4 Bank of Khyber, Phase 3 Chowk Branch (as processing fee, non-refundable) at the address given below for submission on or before 01" June, 2020. No emails or by hand submission will be entertained.
Peshawar Institute of Cardiology- Medical Teaching Institution (PIC-MTI) Plot No. 5-A, Sector B-3, Phase-V, Hayatabad, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. (Near Khyber Medical University and Mechatronics Department of Peshawar Engineering University.)