Applications are invited for recruitment against the following vacancies in the Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development, Islamabad:-
- Assistant (02)
- Stenotypist (09)
- Naib Qasid (04)
Terms & Conditions:
- All appointments shall be made in accordance with the prevailing Recruitment Rules/Policy of the Federal Government.
- General Relaxation in age shall be admissible as per existing rules.
- Age will be calculated with effect from the dosing date of submitting applications.
- Eligibility of candidate will be determined on the basis of his/ her academie gualuicat;or, as given against each posts.
- A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting separate form for each post.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for testfinterviews.
- Candidates shall present original documents along with set of attested copies of all the relevant documents at time of interview.
- Applicants already in Government Service should apply through proper channel & produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Incomplete applications/ applications received after due date shall not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of testlinterview.
- Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- The Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole, increase/decrease the number of vacancies at any stage without assign; NI any reason.
How to apple:
- Applicants Form can be downloaded from the website of the Ministry ( www.ophrd.gov.pk)
- Candidates should send their applications on the prescribed format to the
Section Officer (Admn-II), Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development, Kohsar Block, 95 Floor, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad within 15 days from the date of publication of I, advertisement