Applications are invited from suitable candidates (Pakistani National) for the following positions on contract basis for the period of 2 years under the Project “Strengthening of Planning & Monitoring Unit in Ministry of Law and Justice, Islamabad
Director Planning (PPS-10) 1
Director Monitoring and Evaluation (PPS-10) 1
Senior Planning Officer (PPS-9) I
Senior Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (PPS-9) 1
Infrastructure Expert (PPS-9) 1
Financial/ Economic Specialist (PPS-9) 1
MIS Specialist (PPS-8) 1
Project Appraisal Specialist (PPS-8) I
Procurement Expert (PPS-8) 1
Monitoring & Evaluation (PPS-07) 1
Admin & Accounts Officer PPS-7 1
Technical Assistant (PPS-6) 1
Computer Operator (PPS-5) 1
Staff Car Driver (PPS-2) 1
Dispatch Rider (PPS-2) 1
Office Boy (PPS-2) 4
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
I. Candidate can download Application form from Ministry of Law and Justice website
(www.molaw.gov.pk) and submit duly filled Application form along with attested copies of documents as required.
2. Applications complete in all aspects should reach the undersigned within 15 days.
3. Incomplete application and applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of application shall not be entertained.
4. Candidates will have to produce original certificate(s) at the time of test /interview.
5. The concession of 5 years general relaxation in upper age limit has been clubbed with the maximum age limit of the aforementioned posts.
6. Candidates in Government Service may apply Through Proper Channel.
7. The department reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
8. The department reserves the right to reject any or all the application received for the position without assigning any reason thereof.
9. Only eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
10. No TA/DA shall be admissible to candidate.
Deputy Secretary (Dev)
Ministry of Law and Justice,
Federal Service Tribunal Building, 2nd Floor, G-5/2, Islamabad