- Job Details:
- Assistant Manager Transformation (Required All Over Pakistan)
- Qualification: Bachelor’s from a reputable university.
- Experience: Overall minimum 3 years’ working experience preferable.
- Key Responsibilities:
- To assist Manager Transformation in working with various stakeholders on process improvement assignments with the objective of achieving operational efficiency, cost reduction and improving customer experience.
- Revisit banking processes with the help of Design Thinking and Lean Six Sigma tools.
- Map current and future states of processes and develop and finalize Business Requirements Document (BRD) along with system/workflow screens (UIs) by coordinating with various stakeholders.
- Work simultaneously on multiple transformation assignments while ensuring minimum delays in achieving project deadlines.
- Skills Required:
- Critical and out-of-the-box thinker, good verbal and written communication skills, knowledge of Microsoft Visio.
- Department: Innovation & Transformation
- Location: Head Office – Karachi
- Last date: 23 February, 2021
PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE TO VIEW ITS ORIGINAL SIZE
LAST DATE: 23rd March, 2021
Please visit the link given below for Apply Online