Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB), a public sector autonomous organization entrusted with the task of accelerating growth in the ICT and ICT enabled services sector, invites applications from suitable candidates for the following project- based positions on purely fixed pay and project-based-contract under the grant for the program entitled ‘Digital Jobs in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’ funded by Multi Donor Trust Fund (MDTF) and administered through the World Bank:-
Post: Finance & Accounts Officer (BPS-17),
- Advertisement (01-position);
- Location: Peshawar
- Eligibility Criteria: ON ACMNACCA qualified/part qualified with degree in Accounting or Finance or Business Administration with specialization in Accounting or Finance or any other relevant field (at least sixteen years of education).
- Experience: At least 03 years of relevant post qualification experience in a public or private sector organization Upper
- Age Limit: 40 years
Post: Female Project Coordinator for Gender Inclusive Durshal (BPS-17)
- Re-advertisement (03 – positions).
- Location: Mardan, Swabi and Swat.
- Eligibility Criteria: Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Software Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering /Electrical Engineering (Communication) / Project Management/Business Administration or any other related field (at least sixteen years of education).
- Experience: At least 03 years ofrelevant post-qualification experience in a public or private sector organization.
- Upper Age Limit: 40 years
How to Apply:
1. Interested individuals may visit www.kpitb.gov.pk/careers for further details, and apply online.
2. Candidates must completely fill the online application form and upload prerequisite documents.
3. The last date for submission of applications is 28th July 2020.
Other Terms & Conditions:
1. Candidates are required to make correct and complete entries in the application form which can be documentarily proved. Documents for unclaimed entries shall not be entertained later on.
2. Candidates must upload attested copies of Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned. If current work experience is not available, candidates must attach ‘No Objection Certificate’ with employment details.
3. Incomplete/ unclear application form or attached documents with missing/ unclear information shall not be accepted.
4. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s) by giving cogent reasons.
5. Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC, experience certificates and provide HEC equivalence certificate fora foreign degree when appearing for the interview.
6. KPITB provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender or disability.