- Experience: Maximum 6 years
- Job Location: Islamabad
- Country: Pakistan
- Positions: 2
- Job Type: Full Time
- Department / Job Category: Arts, Design, Entertainment, and Media
- Last Date: 13 Aug 2020
We are seeking a Graphics Designer to join our team. The incumbent will be a part of Communications Team, responsible for designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media for various humanitarian projects.
- Assist in the creation of digital design assets, including banners, pictographs, infographics and illustrations.
- Produce marketing material such as presentations, brochures and flyers.
- Design aesthetically and well-balanced graphics for the messages or content developed.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Ensure all the designed material meets our organization guidelines and values.
- Portfolio showcasing proficiency in creating digital assets and print work.
- Good understanding of design principles and fundamentals such as knowledge of composition, form, shape and colour, layout, typography.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially in Design, Photoshop, and Illustrator is essential.
- Passionate and vision to push for beautiful designs, but enough humility to recognize when the trade-offs favour usability or function.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills – you’ll need to convey and debate design rationale with team members.
- Ability to create pixel perfect mock-ups and visual design specs and design assets ready to be used by the Sales or Development team.
- Attention to detail and willingness to take the extra hour to make something immaculate.
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design or Industrial Design