- Applications are invited from outstandinc students from Gilgit-Baltistan who intend to pursue undergraduate studies (four/five years BS programmes) from HEC-recognised public sector universities/degree awarding institutions (DAIS). The scholarships are being offered for the academic year 2021-22 in all areas of study/disciplines under the project titled, “Undergraduate Scholarship Programme for the Students of Gilgit-Baltistan in Top Pakistani Universities/Institutions (Batch-I)”.
Last Date: 25th, October 2021
- 🔖SCHOLARSHIPS/ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- ●●● Undergraduate Scholarship Programme ●●●
- Applicants must have domicile/local certificate of Gilgit-Baltistan.
- Applicants must have completed Secondary
- School Certificate (SSC) and / or Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) and/or equivalent. However, priority will be given to those students who have passed/completed their SSC/HSSC or equivalent from Gilgit-Baltistan.
- The applicants who are already availing any other scholarship are NOT eligible to apply.
- The applicants can apply to any public sector university/institution of Pakistan. However, any expenditure over and above the cost given in PC-1 will be borne by the student himself/herself.
- Maximum age limit is 22 years as on the closing date of application submission.
- The candidates will have to meet HEC and university criteria for admission in BS programmes.
🏖BENEFITS/ SCHOLARSHIP COVERAGE:
- Tuition fee, hostel fee and other charges -maximum Rs. 240,000 per year
- Stipend of Rs.15,000 per month
- Books and travelling allowance of Rs. 30,000 per annum
📝 IMPORTANT NOTE:
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their score in Aptitude Test (to be conducted by Education Testing Council, HEC) and their academic credentials.
- Candidates must secure at least 50% marks in the test.
- Students already enrolled in any BS programme in public sector universities/institutions prior to the advertisement (maximum one academic year/session) may also apply.
- The award of scholarships will be made irrespective of gender, caste, race, and religion.
- For further details and guidelines, please visit www.hec.gov.pk
HOW TO APPLY ?
- Applicants are required to submit applications online through: https://eportal.hecogov.pk
- HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Application in hard form will not be entertained.
- Applicants are required to deposit Rs. 500/- (non-refundable) as application fee in Account No. 17427900133401, Habib Bank Limited, SRC H-9 Branch, Islamabad and should upload the scanned copy/image of bank receipt online while applying.
- Last Date of Receipt of Applications: October 25, 2021
- Applicants are advised to check their emails and HEC website regularly for any updates and are required to apply well before the closing date to get assistance in case of any inconvenience.
LAST DATE: 25th, October 2021
02Days 08Hours 20Minutes 11Seconds