OPPORTUNITY The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa – Energy & Power Department via KPOGCL invites applications from Pakistani National (both male/females) for appointment against the vacant position of Project Director for PSDP Project “Institute of Petroleum Technology located in District Karak”. Candidates possessing the following qualification and experience should apply:
Project Director BPS-19
Instructions & General Conditions
- Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before submission of applications:
- Duly filled & signed application along with updated CV/ Resume and attested copies of testimonials (CNIC, All Educational Certificates, Experience Certificates, Trainings/ Certifications, 02 passport size photographs and other supporting documents) to be sent by registered courier company before closing date of applications.
- Applications complete in all respects must reach the address mentioned below latest by 20″ August, 2020. Applications received by hand or after due date or incomplete or missing of testimonials will not be considered.
- The applicants should have basic knowledge of project management fundamentals, particularly the Government of Pakistan Project Planning & Management processes & procedures.
- Relevant experience with the Government/Semi-Government or Reputable Private Sector organization will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Government / Semi Government employees may send their applications through proper channel • The recruited project director will be appointed on contract basis for an initial period of 1 year extendable for another one year or till completion of the project after performance evaluation.
- The post is project based and will stand abolished automatically on completion of the project.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the advertisement/process at any stage without assigning any reason
- Appointment will be in accordance with approved PC-1 and availability of funds.
- Post name should be clearly mentioned on the top right corner of envelope for convenience.
Mailing Address KPOGCL Head Office, Human Resource Department, 3rd Floor, Ali Towers, Opposite Custom House, University Road, Peshawar, Pakistan