DISTRICT HEALTH AUTHORITY LAHORE, PUNJAB JOBS 2020
Publiched on: 05-05-2020
Education: BS Biology, zoology….
Last Date: 10-05-2020
District Health Authority, Lahore
|Chief Executive Officer:||Dr. Saeed Ullah Khan|
|Office Address:||24-Cooper Road, Lahore.|
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Establish, manage and supervise primary and secondary health care facilities and institutions.
- Approve the budget of the Authority and allocate funds to health institutions.
- Provide stewardship, ownership and oversight of health service delivery at primary and secondary levels within the policy framework given by the Government.
- Coordinate planning and allocate finances for provision of service delivery at District level.
- Develop referral and technical support linkages between primary and secondary levels of health care on the one hand and tertiary level health facilities and medical education institutions on the other.
- Develop linkages between private and public health sectors for enhancing access and coverage of health care facilities to the general public and improving quality of these services.
- Coordinate health related emergency response during any natural calamity or emergency.
- Ensure human resource management and capacity development of health service delivery personnel under the policy framework given by the Government.
- Ensure performance based contracts with service delivery managers as per prescribed indicators.
- Monitor, exercise oversight and performance evaluation of service delivery managers as per agreed performance indicators either directly or through a third party.
- Liaison with the Government for technical and logistic support in case of any emergency or disaster like situation.
- Ensure timely and adequate reporting of progress on health indicators and issues relating to disease surveillance, epidemic control, disaster management to the Government.
- Implement policies and directions of the Government including achievement of key performance indicators set by the Government for health care programmers.
- Ensure implementation of minimum service delivery standards, infrastructure standards, patient safety and hygiene standards and minimum public health standards as prescribed by the Punjab Health Care Commission.
- Perform any other function as may be assigned by the Government.