Sanitary Petrol (150 Posts)
Posted: 05 May, 2020
District Health Authority Bahawalpur
Positions: 150 (75 Male/75 Female)
Education: Middle Pass
Job Type: Contractual/Daily Wager
Department / Job Category: Healthcare
Last Date: 15 May 2020
District Health Authority Bahawalpur Overview
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Establish, manage and supervise primary and secondary health care facilities and institutions.
- Approve the budget of the Authority and allocate funds to health institutions.
- Provide stewardship, ownership and oversight of health service delivery at primary and secondary levels within the policy framework given by the Government.
- Coordinate planning and allocate finances for provision of service delivery at District level.
- Develop referral and technical support linkages between primary and secondary levels of health care on the one hand and tertiary level health facilities and medical education institutions on the other.
- Develop linkages between private and public health sectors for enhancing access and coverage of health care facilities to the general public and improving quality of these services.
- Coordinate health related emergency response during any natural calamity or emergency.
- Ensure human resource management and capacity development of health service delivery personnel under the policy framework given by the Government.
- Ensure performance based contracts with service delivery managers as per prescribed indicators.
- Monitor, exercise oversight and performance evaluation of service delivery managers as per agreed performance indicators either directly or through a third party.
- Liaison with the Government for technical and logistic support in case of any emergency or disaster like situation.
- Ensure timely and adequate reporting of progress on health indicators and issues relating to disease surveillance, epidemic control, disaster management to the Government.
- Implement policies and directions of the Government including achievement of key performance indicators set by the Government for health care programmers.
- Ensure implementation of minimum service delivery standards, infrastructure standards, patient safety and hygiene standards and minimum public health standards as prescribed by the Punjab Health Care Commission.
- Perform any other function as may be assigned by the Government.
شیئر کریں, بےروزگاری ختم کرنے میں پاکستان کی مدد کریں, اجر کمائیں
Submit Your Name & Email for Daily Updates”
SEE ALL JOBS PUBLISHED IN “APRIL 2020”
“150 Vacant Positions”, District Health Authority Bahawalpur, Female Sanitary Petrol (75 Vacancies), Male Sanitary Petrol (75 Vacancies), Latest Jobs in P&SHD Bahawalpur, Punjab
District Health Authority Lahore Jobs Latest May 2020, Technologist (Healthcare Outreach Technology),(Entomologist), Latest Jobs in P&SHD District Health Authority Lahore, Punjab
Punjab Human Organ Transplantation Authority Jobs Latest May 2020, Director Administration/Coordination (01), Assis. Director (03 Post), DEO (01), Naib Qasid (02), Security Guards (02), & Vigilance Guards (04) Latest Jobs in PHOTA Lahore, Punjab
Career in PCB, Manager Compliance & Contact Management Job Latest May 2020 in Pakistan Cricket Board Lahore, Pakistan
Mission Pharmacist, Job Location: Islamabad, (with the frequent field visits) Country: Pakistan, Positions: 1 Job, Type: Contractual, Department / Job Category: Healthcare and Safety, Last Date: 11 May 2020
Mehria Town Pvt. Ltd. Pakistan Jobs Latest May 2020, Project Manager (01 Post), Accounts Manager (01), Structural Engineer (01), Electrical Engineer (01), Assistant Manager (01), Purchase Assistant (01), Manager HR (01), PA to CEO (01), Sales Officer (01), & Land Surveyor (01), Latest Jobs in Attock, Punjab
“Walk-In-Interview” Sanitary Patrol Jobs Latest in Health Department Dera Ghazi Khan 2020 May, DG Khan, Punjan
- Establish, manage and supervise primary and secondary health care facilities and …