Application are invited from the eligible Candidates having Domicile of District Orakzai to fill the following vacant posts in the District Administration Orakzai Tribal District:
Junior Scale Stenographer BPS-14
Terms & Conditions:
- The subject recruitment shall be made on criteria/mechanism defined by Administration Department vide letter No. SO(Policy)/E&AD/1-3/2018 dated 18-01-2019
- Applicants are advised to submit application on plain paper along with attested copies of educational certificates, CNIC, Domicile certificate and 02 No passport size photographs.
- Incomplete applications, advance copies and those received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/interview.
- Candidates shall have to produce original documents of the degrees/certificate by HEC/recognized Board/Universities/Institutions and other relevant documents at the time of interview. In case of any Information furnished by the applicant is found fake or bogus, candidature of the particular candidate shall stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidate at any stage.
- Selected candidates have to submit Medical certificate as required under rule 17 of the Civil Servant (Appointment, Promotion & Transfer) 1973 and In case a candidate declare medically unfit, the alternate candidate shall be offered the post.
- Employees of Govt:/Semi Govt organization are required to apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Upper age shall be calculated from the closing date of application. General relaxation in the upper age limit will be allowed as per Govt: policy.
- Applications must reach to this office within 15 days after Issuing date of the advertisement.
- The appointing authority reserves the rights to decrease/increase the number of the post OR cancel the recruitment process at any stage.