Save the Children
Posted :15 May 2020
Job Location: Islamabad
Job Type: Contractual
Department / Job Category: Monitoring & Evaluation
Last Date: 18 May 2020
Child Safeguarding: The responsibilities of the post may require the post holder to have regular contact with or access to children or young people.
To maintain Information Management System including collection, verification, data entry in to developed soft wares, analysis and submission to project management team.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Management of all the data of HBCC project.
- Following up with partners on monthly data, data cleaning and data completion.
- Analysis of all the data to make it presentable for management when required
- Assisting in designing format for field data Collection tools related to HBCC in the field.
- Designing, updating, Cleaning, Maintenance and backing up of various databases.
- Regular project data entry on specified formats and produce information, data and statistics for agreed and ad-hoc reports.
- Timely submission of weekly, monthly reports of HBCC project with analysis with field staff and management
- Responsible for data quality audits and reporting for data completeness, consistency and correctness and system diagnosis to ensure data integrity; and reliability of automated tasks
- Ensure the programs’ databases meet the data management, protection and information guidelines.
- Supervision of data being maintained/ displayed the field in recording and reporting tools
- Provide support in the implementation of document management system and maintain a project document checklist and tracking sheets at the district level.
- Conduct regular field visit to verify data with source, and support partners in maintaining reporting systems.
- Be flexible and adaptable with regards to the implementation of the daily work,
- Ensure participation in coordination meetings with stake holders.
- Work on data provided from other organizations and partners.
- Capacity building trainings for field and partner staff on current statistics to upgrade their knowledge.
- Prepare project presentation for internal and external forums
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
- holds self accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
- holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities – giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
- sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team, takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
- widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
- future orientated, thinks strategically and on a global scale.
- builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
- values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
- approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
- develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
- willing to take disciplined risks.
- honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduation, bachelors in computer sciences and relevant discipline would be preferable
- 2- 3 years’ experience and 1 year of relevant experience.
- Experience of working in a health project and on DHIS would be preferable
- Excellent Computer & Analytical skills
- Command in Microsoft Office
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to move in intervention districts as and when required
Additional job responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the role holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the SCI Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies and procedures
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Health and Safety
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with SCI Health and Safety policies and procedures
Submit Your Name & Email for Daily Updates”
SEE ALL JOBS PUBLISHED IN “APRIL 2020”
Database Assistant Job, Save the Children, Job Location: Islamabad, Country: Pakistan, Positions: 1, Job Type: Contractual, Department / Job Category: Monitoring & Evaluation, Last Date: 18 May 2020,
MEAL Coordinator Jobs, Save the Children, Job Location: Islamabad, Country: Pakistan, Positions: 1, Job Type: Contractual, Department / Job Category: Monitoring & Evaluation, Last Date: 18 May 2020
WASH Coordinator Jobs, Save the Children, Job Location: Islamabad, Country: Pakistan, Positions: 1, Job Type: Contractual, Department / Job Category: Community & Social Services, Last Date: 18 May 2020
Oil & Gas Development Company Limited OGDCL Jobs Latest 2020 May, 1.Chief Engineer/Chief (HSEQ) (EG-VI) 2. Si: Internal Auditor (EG-IV) 3. DY. Chief Security Officer (EG-V) 4. Internal Author (EG-III) 5. Deputy Chief (Accounts) (EG-V) 6. Internal Auditor (IT) (EG-III) Latest Jobs in OGDCL Islamabad
Mehran University of Engineering and Technology, Jamshoro Jobs Latest 2020 May, Research Associates, Assistant, MS & PhD Student Latest Jobs in MUET Jamshoro, Sindh
NATIONAL SCHOOL OF PUBLIC POLICY NSPP Jobs Latest 2020 May, GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN, Deputy Director (IT) Latest Jobs in NSPP Lahore, Punjab
GOVERNMENT OF SINDH, PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT Jobs Latest 2020 May, Director (03 Disciplines), Karachi, Sindh
Chief of Party Job, Chemonics International Job Location: Peshawar, Country: Pakistan, Positions: 1, Job Type: Full Time, Department / Job Category: Project Management, Last Date: 22 May 2020
IT Consultant Job, Bespoke Engineering Solutions, Country: Pakistan, Positions: 1, Job Type: Full Time, Department / Job Category: Consultancy, Last Date: 31 May 2020,
Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Water Resources Jobs Latest 2020 May, High-Ranking Engineer Latest Jobs MOWR Islamabad
Citi Housing Multan Project Jobs Latest 2020 May, Sale Manager, Assistant Sales Manager, Business Executive & Sales Coordinator Latest Jobs
Reem Rice Mill Jobs Latest May 2020, Packing Supervisor (01), Packing Assistant (01), Technical Assistant (01), Turner/Fitter (01) & Ton Smith Latest Jobs Muridkay, Punjab
National Accountability Bureau NAB Jobs Latest 2020, DB Administrator (01), Stenographer (01), Assistant Jr. Expert-I (03), Receptionist (02), Assistant Jr. Expert-II Comp/Security Guard (1/1) Latest Jobs in Islamabad
FWO Jobs Latest 2020, Deputy Project Director (01), Administration Manager (01), Survey Engg. (04), Q.A Engg. (02), Laboratory Engg. (02), OH&S Engg. (01), E.P Engg. (01), Measurement Engg. (01) & Transport/Traffic Officer (01) Latest Jobs in Frontier Work Organization Rawalpindi, Punjab
Medical Teaching Institution KPK Jobs Latest May 2020, Managers (06 Disciplines), & Dietitians Latest Jobs MTI Peshawar, KPK