Chief of Party
Posted :14 May 2020
Job Location: Peshawar
Job Type: Full Time
Department / Job Category: Project Management
Last Date: 22 May 2020
Chemonics seeks leadership professionals for the proposed upcoming $15-17.5 million USAID-funded Land Registration in Merged Areas (LRMA) Activity proposal. The purpose of the activity will be to implement a multi-year, technical assistance and capacity development activity assisting the KP provincial government to improve the accessibility of land records; effectuate land transactions; allow the use of land to improve access to credit and to reduce loan risk; generate revenue for the provincial government; and permit economic, land, and mineral development and investments in the seven districts of the Merged Areas (MA) of the province. The project will be based in Peshawar. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
Chief of Party
- Provide overall leadership, program direction, and technical expertise
- Oversee all contractual and budgetary aspects of program management
- Ensure that the work plan, M&E, and reporting efforts are aligned with contract requirements, program objectives, and USAID Guidance
- Professionally represent Chemonics to USAID, the Government of Pakistan, Pakistani counterparts, and other program stakeholders
- Monitor and, where necessary, modify program assistance to achieve results; ensure that relevant, productive and complementary activities are implemented effectively
- Advanced degree in public administration, business administration, international development, economics, or relevant fields
- Minimum of ten years of relevant management, supervisory, and technical experience with USAID or similar donor-funded programs of similar scope in Pakistan
- Experience managing large, complex donor projects, particularly USAID-funded contracts, as chief of party, team leader, deputy chief of party, or senior technical advisor.
- Demonstrated experience engaging government counterparts and relevant project stakeholders to implement land and legal reforms and best practices at subnational level
- Experience planning and implementing programs in FATA preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity.
- Fluency in English and Urdu required. Proficiency in Pashto preferred.
Please send an email with your CV and cover letter attached to PakistanFatarecruit@chemonics.com by May 22, 2020. Early submissions are encouraged, and applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Submit Your Name & Email for Daily Updates”
SEE ALL JOBS PUBLISHED IN “APRIL 2020”
Chief of Party Job, Chemonics International Job Location: Peshawar, Country: Pakistan, Positions: 1, Job Type: Full Time, Department / Job Category: Project Management, Last Date: 22 May 2020
- Job Location: Peshawar
- Country: Pakistan
- Positions: 1
- Job Type: Full …
IT Consultant Job, Bespoke Engineering Solutions, Country: Pakistan, Positions: 1, Job Type: Full Time, Department / Job Category: Consultancy, Last Date: 31 May 2020,
- Country: Pakistan
- Positions: 1
- Job Type: Full Time
- Department / Job Category: Consultancy
- Last …
Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Water Resources Jobs Latest 2020 May, High-Ranking Engineer Latest Jobs MOWR Islamabad
Citi Housing Multan Project Jobs Latest 2020 May, Sale Manager, Assistant Sales Manager, Business Executive & Sales Coordinator Latest Jobs
Reem Rice Mill Jobs Latest May 2020, Packing Supervisor (01), Packing Assistant (01), Technical Assistant (01), Turner/Fitter (01) & Ton Smith Latest Jobs Muridkay, Punjab
National Accountability Bureau NAB Jobs Latest 2020, DB Administrator (01), Stenographer (01), Assistant Jr. Expert-I (03), Receptionist (02), Assistant Jr. Expert-II Comp/Security Guard (1/1) Latest Jobs in Islamabad
FWO Jobs Latest 2020, Deputy Project Director (01), Administration Manager (01), Survey Engg. (04), Q.A Engg. (02), Laboratory Engg. (02), OH&S Engg. (01), E.P Engg. (01), Measurement Engg. (01) & Transport/Traffic Officer (01) Latest Jobs in Frontier Work Organization Rawalpindi, Punjab
Medical Teaching Institution KPK Jobs Latest May 2020, Managers (06 Disciplines), & Dietitians Latest Jobs MTI Peshawar, KPK
Peshawar Institute of Cardiology PIC Jobs Latest May 2020, Cardiologists, Radiologists & Other Multiple Latest Jobs in PIC Peshawar, KPK
SENIOR M&E OFFICER Jobs, BLUMONT Pakistan (SMC-Private) Ltd, Job Location: Karachi, Country: Pakistan, Department / Job Category: Community & Social Services, Last Date: 30 May 2020
MER Officer Jobs Country: Pakistan, Positions: 1 Job, Type: Full Time, Department / Job Category: Monitoring & Evaluation, Last Date: 24 May 2020
Regional Health Coordinator Jobs Latest 2020, An International Organisation under the c/o Pakistan Red Crescent Society
Iqra University Jobs Latest 2020 May, Faculty Jobs, Professors, Associate/ Assistant Professors, Lecturers, Demonstrators & Other Multiple Latest Jobs in Iqra University Islamabad
Sitara Chemical Industries Limited Faisalabad Jobs Latest 2020 May, Deputy/Managers (Admin, Mechanical), FRP Specialists & Mechanical Engineers Latest Jobs in Faisalabad, Punjab
Hotel Galaxy Karachi Jobs Latest 2020 May, Banquet Supervisor, Waiters, Room Boys, Chiller Operator, Security Guards & Other Latest Jobs in Karachi, Sindh