Deputy Chief of Party
Posted :15 May 2020
Job Location: Peshawar
Job Type: Full Time
Department / Job Category: Project Management
Last Date: 22 May 2020
Chemonics seeks leadership professionals for the proposed upcoming $15-17.5 million USAID-funded Land Registration in Merged Areas (LRMA) Activity proposal. The purpose of the activity will be to implement a multi-year, technical assistance and capacity development activity assisting the KP provincial government to improve the accessibility of land records; effectuate land transactions; allow the use of land to improve access to credit and to reduce loan risk; generate revenue for the provincial government; and permit economic, land, and mineral development and investments in the seven districts of the Merged Areas (MA) of the province. The project will be based in Peshawar. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world."
Deputy Chief of Party
- Support the chief of party to meet contract objectives, manage budget and program staff, maintain good working relationships with local partners, manage reporting requirements, and ensure high-quality service delivery
- Provide staff supervision and partner support while adhering to contract objectives and technical quality and reporting requirements
- Supervision and direction of field coordinators
- Serve as key liaison to project stakeholders in conjunction with the chief of party
- Serve as acting chief of party as needed
- Degree in public administration, business administration, international development, economics, or relevant fields, or 5 years of relevant international education experience. Advanced degree preferred
- Seven years of demonstrated experience in international development activity implementation including 3 years of senior program management experience, including supervision of professional and support staff.
- Expertise working with regional and local government. Prior experience working with the GoKP and NMD highly preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity.
- Fluency in English and Urdu required.
Please send an email with your CV and cover letter attached to [email protected] by May 22, 2020. Early submissions are encouraged, and applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.