The Bank of Punjab is one of the leading banks of Pakistan with a large network of over 620 online branches including Islamic Banking branches across Pakistan. BOP invites applications from high-caliber, seasoned professionals for the following positions in its Operations Group, Head Office: Lahore:
Supervise and Manage Centralized Processing Unit
(for Centralized Account Opening and Clearing Functions) in the light of BOP policies & procedures, Regulatory Guidelines as well as best practices while meeting service standards through operational efficiency and keeping operational risk at minimum.
Divisional Head – Central Processing Unit Divisional Head – Retail Banking Operations
Supervise and manage Branch Banking operations with the focus on Customer service excellence while ensuring adherence to bank’s policies, procedures, regulatory instructions, AML/KYC guidelines and other statutory prevailing instructions through dedicated hierarchy. Will be primarily responsible for branch control environment and financial discipline and to take remedial steps for its improvement.
Divisional Head – Business Process Management & Operations Support
Supervise and manage business process management. To develop, analyze, improve, re-engineer and automate business processes and controls with a prime focus of improving control environment. Allied responsibilities include bank’s insurances related matters, central record archiving / management. BCP, rendition of statement of accounts. etc. The above positions demand highly motivated, result oriented individuals with demonstrated experience and leadership skills, well-versed with applicable banking laws & practices.
GENERAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Qualification: Graduate I Post Graduate from a HEC recognized University / Foreign University. Candidates having relevant international certifications will have added advantage.
- Experience: Minimum 12 years of relevant banking experience including 03 years at senior managerial role in similar function.
- Age: Upto 55 years as of 23.08.2020
- The individuals who fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility criteria may apply in candidates are encouraged to apply online at bop.rozee.pk by August 23
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. Interested Candidates Apply with confidence.