Applications are invited to fill up the following vacant posts at Sindh High Court from the candidates who are between age of 18 to 28 years, having Domicile and P.R.C. of Sindh province and fulfill the following requirements:-
01. Junior Officer Associate BPS-11, 23
3.(Preferably in MS-Office)
Minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute.
02.Library Clerk BPS-11 1
2. Previous experience of Law Library will be preferred.
PROCEDURE TO SUBMIT APPLICATION:
• All the candidates are required to download “Job Application Form" and deposit slip of Rs. 800/- (rupees eight hundred only) from SIBA Testing Services (STS) website: www.sts.net.pk and Sukkur IBA University website: www.iba-suk.edu.pk.
Fee of Rs.800/- can be deposited in any branch of ABL/MCB in Pakistan.
After filling job application form, the candidate will dispatch along with testimonials. Domicile / P.R.C., CNIC, two recent passport size photographs and bank deposit slip (original) at the following address:
“Project Manager (SHCK), SIBA Testing Services, Sukkur IBA University. Airport Road, Snicker. Ph. # 071-5644159-60".
• The candidates may also apply online at SIBA Testing Services
website: http.//www.sts.net.pk & http://www.iba-suk.edu.pk/sts/
announcements and send printed application form along with testimonials, Domicile / P.R.C., CNIC, two recent passport size photographs and bank deposit slip of Rs.800/- paid at any ABL MCB branch (original) at above address.
• Separate Application Forms may be filled / sent for each post,
if applying for both posts.
• The last date for submission of application form is 30th June.2020.
• The job application forms will be received only through courier services.
• Incomplete job applications will not be entertained and will be rejected without assigning any reason.
• Government servants should apply through proper channel.
• Age relaxation may be allowed to suitable candidates in exceptional cases.
• Only short-listed candidates will be called for test / interview,
• The dates for written / typing test and results will be announced by SIBA Testing Services on their above official website(s).
• No TA / DA will be paid to any candidate for appearing in tests / interview.
(GHULAM RASOOL SAMOON)