Program Field Officer
Posted :30 May 2020
Job Location: Islamabad
Job Type: Contractual
Department / Job Category: Grant Management
Last Date: 07 Jun 2020
- Review the proposals submitted by Partner Organizations and prepare observations for consideration and short-listing.
- Perform desk & field appraisals of Partner Organizations; prepare appraisal reports for Credit Committee/ BoD consideration, contract agreement, and disbursement of funds as per Financing Agreement.
- Provide technical support to partner organizations in effective implementation of the program interventions.
- Review and analyze program related documents and reports, maintain a reference system for these documents, follow up on future programmes and action.
- Develop capacity building plans of Partner Organization staff.
- Prepare minutes on different meetings, workshops and programmes;
- Maintain appropriate file system for both incoming and outgoing communications;
- Ensure Data entry of projects activities at Partner Organization level and carry out analysis of data.
- Coordinates collection of information from different sources, compilation of information and information management;
- Develop and conduct presentations/ learning sessions for Partner Organizations to build their capacity on Programme interventions.
- Review statement of expenditure (SOE) and ensure disbursement of funds to partner organizations.
- Collect case studies of programme beneficiaries from Partner Organizations for dissemination to stake holders.
- Perform activity monitoring of the program interventions carried out by the Partner Organizations.
- 16 years of education or Masters in Social Sciences and relevant disciplines / Project Management/Masters in Business Administration / Masters in Public Administration or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 1 year of field level experience in livelihoods asset transfer programs.
- Experience of handling projects including community development and trainings; technical vocational education and livelihoods.
- Good understanding of Skill Development and Employment in the rural context.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Experience and skills in coordination and relationship management
- Requires extensive travelling in field across Pakistan.
We are an equal opportunity employer and offer competitive salary package commensurate with incumbent’s profile. Women candidates and persons with disabilities, who meet the required criteria, are encouraged to apply