Overview Government of the Punjab has estabished Punjab Pubic Private Partnership Authority (PPPPA) as one window solution for identification, project development, execution and MAE of Public Private Partnership projects in collaboration with private sector and facilitate their participation in the provision of Public infrastructure and Services Punjab. The Punjab PPP Authority is looking for highly qualified, experienced. and motivated professionals with requisite skitset against following positions:
1. Chief Internal Auditor Position: 01
2. Deputy Director General (Monitoring) Position: 01
3. Deputy Director General (Evaluations) Position: 01 Position
4. Deputy Director General (Administration) Position: 01
5. Deputy Director General (Fund Management) Position: 01
6. Legal Advisor Position: 01
7. Financial Advisor Position: 01
8. Deputy Director General – Projects (Infrastructure) Position: 01
9. Deputy Director General (Capital Market Development) Position: 01
10. Deputy Director General (Engineering Market Development) Position: 01
11. Deputy Director General – Projects (Social Sector) Position: 01
12. Procurement Specialist Position: 01
13. Information Technology Specialist Position: 01
14. Human Resource (HR) Specialist Position: 01
15. Environment Specialist Position: 01
16. Gender 8 Social Safeguard Specialist Position: 01
17. Communication Specialist Position: 01
18. Contract Specialist Position: 01
19. Manager ‘Administration Position: 01
20. Manager (Budget & Account) Position: 01
21. Assistant Manager ,Monitoring) Position: 01
22. Assistant Manager (Evaluation) Position: 01
23. Assistant Manager Engineering itarket Development) position: 01
24. Assistant Manager (Capital Market Development) Position: 01
25. Assistant Manager Legal) osition: 01
26. ssIstant Manager Financial Analyst) Position: 01
27. Accounts Officer Position: 01
28. Quantity Surveyor Position: 01
29. Land Surveyor Position: 01
30. Liaison Officer/ tor Position: 01
31. Graphic Designer Position: 01
32. Cashier Position: 01
33. Assistant Positions: 08
34. Office Secretary Positions: 02
35. Stenographer Positions: 03
36. Daak Runner million: 02
37. Driver Positions: 08
38. Office Boy PasitIons:11
a) Applicants domiciled in Punjab Province of Pakistan should apply online through Punjab Job Portal website (www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk) latest by 28th July 2020.
b) Only on-line applications will be accepted. No hard copy of application will be accepted.
c) Detailed eligibility criteria and TORs are available on PPP Cell website: www.ppp.punjab.gov.pk as well as on Punjab Job Portal website vnvw.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
d) It is mandatory for all candidates to upload the scan copies of their academic and job experience certificates while applying against any of the above position(s).
e) Incomplete applications or those received without relevant documents shall be rejected.
f) The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of application.
g) Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
h) All appointments against above positions will be made on contract basis.
i) The salaries for each position are negotiable within the given range mentioned against each post. However, the Recruitment Committee shall fix the salaries commensurate with the qualification/experience and skillset of the selected candidates.
j) In-service employees of the Public Sector Organization may apply against above vacancies through proper channel along with departmental NOC.
k) In case of their selection against any of the above vacancies, their salaries shall be fixed in accordance with the instructions of the Finance Department, Govt. of the Punjab in this regard.
I) Only short listed candidates shall be invited for test/interview.
No TA/DA will be admissible.