Pakistan Mint is one of the leading organizations in Pakistan. Authority is a civil right employer that invites job applications from educated, committed, and experienced individuals. The current advertisement showed its publications on July 14, 2020. The Candidates can submit their applications for emerging posts like:
( Blank Examiner / Checker / Coin Examiner / Driver / Engineer / Fireman / Hammer Man / Lab Attendant / LDC / Mould Truck Man / Number Man / Oil Man / Press Man / Roll Feeder / Sanitary Worker / Security Guards / Semi-Skilled / Shroff / Skilled / Switch Board Attendant / Teacher / UDC).
Interested Candidates also have the eligibility to fill the required criteria such as Primary/ Middle/ Matric/ Intermediate/ Bachelor/ DAE/ Literate or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution are eligible to apply.
- The applicants should have relevant experiences like 0 to 5 years in the relevant field.
- The age limit for the current jobs is 18 to 30 years.
- The Male/Female Pakistani nationals are eligible to apply. How to Apply for Pakistan Mint Jobs:
- Applicants can submit Job Application Form along with required documents to Admin Officer, P.O Box No. 8150, Post Office Baghbanpura, Lahore.
- The recruitment authority will invite shortlisted applicants only.
- Mint will not issue any TA/DA to the candidates.
- The deadline for the submission of the application is July 30, 2020.
You can download Pakistan Mint Jobs Application Form via the link given below.