Our client, Pakistan’s leading Exploration and Production (E&P) company based in Islamabad, is looking to hire a qualified individual for the following role:
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (PRODUCTION)
Responsibilities: The candidate should possess the experience in the following areas which shall also form core responsibilities for the position:
- Manage and lead operations of the E&P company in its operated oil and gas fields.
- Leadership role of development, execution and closeout of field development plans.
- Ensure efficient reservoir management for optimum recovery of hydrocarbon reserves through efficient drainage strategies, designing and execution of related operations. Plan and ensure healthy reserves replacement ratio.
- Command on commercial activities and business agreements/ contract preparation under legal/regulatory framework.
- Develop the organization’s annual business plans and physical targets in accordance with the organization’s vision and mission.
- Candidates applying for this position must have 18 years of post-qualification progressively responsible experience inclusive of 07 years working at senior management position in an E&P Company.
Qualification / Other Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum or Chemical Engineering. Additional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Age: Must not exceed 55 years.
- The position offers an excellent career opportunity of a three year contract employment (extendable by mutual consent) and an attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience and company policy. Resumes must include current location, date of birth, complete education details and CNIC numbers. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. Interested candidates may email their complete resumes with position title in subject line to email@example.com, latest by August 15, 2020.
- Our client is an equal opportunity employer.