National Institute of Folk and Traditional Heritage (NIFTH) an autonomous organization under National Heritage & Culture Division invites applications from citizens of Pakistan for the following temporary posts.
Programme Executives (BS-17) 02
Electrical Engineer (BS-17) 01
Programme Organizers (BPS-16) 02
Superintendent (Admin) (BPS-16) 01
Storekeeper (BPS-11) 01
Researcher (BPS-11) 01
Driver (BS-4) 02
Museum Attendant (BS-4) 03
- Appointment is temporary but likely to be on regular basis subject to the approval of competent authority.
- Application to be sent along with two recent photographs, one set of attested photocopies of relevant documents of qualification and experience and CNIC in a sealed envelope with brief bio-data.
- Applicants currently in Government/semi government/Autonomous body are to apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. The decision of call and appointment made by the competent authority shall be final and non-
- Application should be sent to Post Box No.1184, Islamabad within 15 days of appearing of this notice.