Applications are invited from the suitable candidates for appointment against the following vacant posts (non-pensionable) in the National Council for Homoeopathy (Autonomous Body) within 15 days after the publication of this advertisement :
1 Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09) == 01 Post
2 Naib Qasid (BPS-01) == 01 Post
Terms & Conditions:
1. The Government Servants may apply through proper channel.
2. Government Servants who have completed two years continuous service on the closing date of receipt of application in NCH office would be granted age relaxation as admissible under the rules.
3. No TA/DA will be admissible for the test and interview.
4. Incomplete application forms or received after due date will not be entertained. Specimen of application form can be downloaded from our website www. nchpaklstan.gov.pk.
5. Post applied must be mentioned clearly on the top of right corner of the envelope.
6. Candidates will have to produce original certificates/degree at the time of test/interview (copies of certificates need no to be attached with application forms).
7. Only short listed candidate will be called for test / interview.
8. National Council for Homoeopathy reserves the right either to increase or decrease the number of posts.
9. The candidates who fulfill the above mentioned conditions may send their applications to the Registrar National Council for Homoeopathy Fazal Town (Phase-I). Airport Link Road Rawalpindi.
Aamir Nadeem Ramay, Registrar National Council for Homoeopathy Fazal Town (Phase-I). Airport Link Road, Rawalpindi Phone No. 051/5409045-5409003