National Vocational & Technical Training Commission invites applications from Pakistani National for hiring of Project Staff under the Project titled Prime Minister’s Special Package to implement “Skills for All" strategy as catalyst for WET sector development in Pakistan at a fixed pay package according to following terms of reference:-
How to Apply
• Interested candidates may download Application Forms from NAVTTC’s website (www.navttc.org)
• Incomplete, improperly filled application, submitted by hand or received after the closing date WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. Only eligible! shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interviews.
• According to Government policy, only top five candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of written test and called for interview against each post.
• No TA/DAwill be paid to the candidates, coming for test/interviews.
• Candidates working in Government Department should apply through proper channel.
• Disable persons, Females and Minorities can also apply against all posts.
• Upper age limit will be relaxed as per government rules.
• Application forms duly filled-in along-with (without educational certificates etc.) may be sent to Director (Admn), NAVTTC HQs, Plot No. 38, Kirthar Road, Sector H-9/4, Islamabad within 15 days of publication of this advertisemen
Muhammad Asghar Gonda!
Director General (A&F)