Application are invited to fill the following posts lying vacant in the Ministry of Law and Justice and its Law Offices:-
1 Assistant (BS-15) 01
2 Stenotypist (BS-14) 08
3 Senior Proof Reader (BS-14) 02
4 Junior Proof Reader (BS-11) 01
5 lower Division Clerk (65-09) 33
6 Naib Qasid (BS-01) 03
Terms and Condition:
1. The subject recruitment shall be made on criteria/mechanism defined by the Establishment Division vide their 011 No.53/1/2008-SP dated 06.05.2020 and further clarification for appointment of BPS-01 to BPS-5 vide their Notification No. F.3/2/2017-R-2 dated 11.03.2020.
2. Selected candidates have to submit Medical Certificate as required under rule 17 of the Civil Servant (Appointment, Promotion and Transfer) 1973 and in case a candidate is declared medically unfit the alternate candidate shall be offered the post.
3. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/interview.
4. Incomplete applications, advance copies and those received after closing date will not be entertained.
5. Candidates shall have to produce original documents along with set of attested copies of the Degrees/Certificate by HEC/recognized BoardAlnivessitiesanstitutes and other relevant documents at the time of interview. In case any information furnished by the applicant is found fake or bogus, candidature of the particular candidate shall; stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidates at any stage.
6. The recruitment of Naib Qasid shall be made on local basis.
7. Applications along with copy of CNIC. 02 photographs on prescribed format shall reach to Section Officer (Admn 40. within 15 days from the date of advertisement. The application form can be downloaded from the official website www.molaw.gov.pk of Ministry of Law and Justice. Islamabad.
8. The candidates are required to mention the post applied for on the right top corner for the envelope.
9. All candidates applying for the above mentioned posts (s) shall be entitled to general upper age relaxation of five years in the maximum age limit given above. Further relaxation will be given if admissible under the rules.
10. Maximum age limit shall be relaxed in respect of candidates belonging to the following at ones:-
S # CATEGORY OF CANDIDATES AGE RELAXATION ADMISSIBLE i) a Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes. Buddhist Community. recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas. Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan for all posts under the Federal Government. 3 years b Candidates belonging to Sindh (R) and Balochistan for posts in BPS-15 and below under the Federal Government. 3 years ii) Released or Retired personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan. 15 years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan, whichever is less. iii) Government Servants who have completed 02 years continuous Government service on the closing date of receipt of applications. 10 years. up to age of 55 years. iv) Disabled persons for appointment to posts in BPS- 15 and below. 10 years v) Widow, son or daughter of a deceased civil servant who die in service. 05 years. 9. 2% disable. 10% Women and 5% Minorities (Non-Muslim) Quota will be observed as per rules. 10. Prescribed Quota (Provincial/Regional etc.) will be observed as per rules.
11. Candidates already in Government Service must apply through proper channel and must provide HOC along with application form otherwise application will not be entertained and they have no right to claim.
12. The number of vacancies can be increased or decreased. The Ministry of Law and Justice reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so discovered later) and to initiate a legal action against the appointment.
13. Only the short listed candidates will be called for lesVinterview.
14. The selected candidates may be posted all over Pakistan.
15. Information provided in the application form will be verified in case of offer of appointment.
16. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview. (Arshad Ali Siddiqui) Section Officer (A-VI) Ministry of Law and Justice, Room No. 331, 3rd Floor, Block-S, Islamabad