Applications are invited for the following posts / vacancies lying vacant at MTI HMC, Hayatabad Peshawar. The candidates must have domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa along with merged districts a per the following conditions:-
1. Specialist Registrar-ICU Male/30-45 Year
(Contract) Female • MBBS or equivalent qualification recognized. by PM&DC and;
• FCPS or equivalent in intensive care medicine, anesthesia or pulmonology or other equivalent level Ill qualification in the specialties approved by the SRC & Recognized / Registered by the PM&DC.
• The services of selected candidates will be for a period of 01 year and further extendable upon the approval of the BoG, MTI-HMG for maximum 03 years.
2. Respiratory Therapist Male/30-45 Year
BSc. in Respiratory and Critical Care Technology from. recognized (Contract) Female university.
Post graduate diploma in respiratory therapy from recognized institute.
Preference will be given to candidates having 1 Year Experience.
3. Medical Officer-ICU Male/25-35 Year
(BPS-17) Female • MBBS or equivalent qualification recognized by PM&DC.
• Completion of house job certificate.
• Minimum of 1 Year of Experience is required in ICU’s, Anesthesia and pulmonology.
Preference will be given to those candidates having postgraduate
qualification / experience related ICU’s, Anesthesia and pulmonology.
4. Charge Nurse-ICU Male/ Up to 40 Year
Qualification and Experience:
(Contract) Female • B.Sc. Nursing with one year internship.
Registered “A" Grade Nurse with Midwifery diploma. For Male Nurse, 1 year post basic specialty preferably in ICU registered with Pakistan Nursing Council.
• Experience: At least one Year of experience in Intensive Care Unit.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Applications accompanied with complete bio-data and academic / experience / domicile certificates along with 02 recent photographs and CNIC photocopy duly attested must reach the Pre-Recruitment Section-HR Department – MTI/HMC within (02 Weeks) of the publication of this advertisement on a prescribed form. Application Forms are available on HMC website i.e. http://www.hmckp.gov.pk/dovvnloads.php and will be submitted in the (Pre-Recruitment Section-HR Department – MTI/HMC) along with Bank Draft / Payment Order in favor of Hospital Director-MTI-HMC or through direct deposit in Bank of Khyber, HMC Branch, Receipt Account, Branch Code 0185, A/C Number# PLS 00060-00-2,as per the payment schedule given below:
Sr. 01 to 04 Rs.500/-
3. The applications duly complete with supported attested documents should reach personally or through registered courier service to undersigned on or before due date of closing.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Short listing will be done either by written test or by their pre-interview marks or both.
5. Their services will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institutions Reform Act 2015.
If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
7. An application after the closing time and date shall stand rejected.
8. Any candidate is liable for disqualification or exclusion from selection process as per the following:
i. Knowingly furnishes any particulars/ documents which are false. ii. Provides incomplete application.
iii. Doesn’t meet the stated criteria as per the advertisement. iv. Suppresses material information.
v. Has been previously let go on account of incompetence, lack of performance or on disciplinary grounds.
vi. Attempts to influence the Members of the Committee.
vii. Attempts to obtain support for his / her candidature by improper means. viii. Submits forged certificates.
ix. Tempers with the entries in his / her age and academic certificates. x. Misbehaves in the interview.
9. Original documents should be produced at the time of interview.
10. No TA/DA is allowed for Test / Interview.
MTI, Hayatabad Medical Complex is committed to achieve workforce diversity in terms of gender and culture. MTI,HMC further encourages the Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and person with disabilities to apply.
Medical & Teaching Institution Hayatabad Medical Complex, Peshawar