The Poverty Alleviation and Social Safety Division, Cabinet Secretariat, Government of Pakistan intends to hire the services of the following professionals having relevant qualifications and experience from recognized universities on contractual basis under the PSDP project titled “Tahaffuz Pilot Project,” a project which will to act as safety net by mitigating the impacts of health shocks on vulnerable segments of Pakistan. The pilot project will run for 02 years (Possibly) and aim to treat — 400 patients in limited public sector tertiary care hospitals.
1. Doctor 1 Post
2. Finance Officer 1 Post
3. Accounts Officer 1 Post
4. Accountant 1 Post
5. Verifier 2 Posts
• Application forms for the above mentioned positions can be downloaded from the PASS Division website: www.pass.gov.pk
• Interested candidates should apply on prescribed application within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement to the address given below along with CV/ Resume, attested copies of all educational/experiences certificates, recent photograph and CNIC.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview
• Candidates shall specify additional qualification additional experience which can be given due advantage.
• The candidates serving in Government, Semi Government or Autonomous institutions should route their application through the proper channel
• The Division reserves the right to not fill any position depending upon the needs
• Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date will not be accepted
• Landline, Telephone, Mobile Number, Postal and Email addresses must be written on the Application form
No TA/DA will he admissible for test/interview.
(DR. AQSA MUNIR) Section Officer (Planning) Ph: 051-9210020 Poverty Alleviation and Social Safety Division Tahaffuz Pilot Project, Evacuee Trust Complex 4th Floor, Agha Khan Road, F-5/1, Islamabad.