invites applications for the following posts at Capital Hospital on regular basis. Applications on prescribed Performa are invited from suitable candidates possessing qualifications, experience and age limit as mentioned against each post.
• Name of Post should be mentioned on the left corner of the Envelope with Block Bold Letters.
• No TA/DA will be admissible for coming for the Test/interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for Test/interview.
• The candidates working in public sector departments/organizations should send their application through proper channel.
• Age relaxation as per government instructions/policy.
• 10% women quota, 5% minorities (non-Muslim) quota and 2% disabled persons quota will be observed / calculated from the share of each province / region as per policy.
• CDA has reserved the right to accept / reject or cancel any application or recruitment process and reduce, increase or abolish any or all the posts without assigning any reasons.
Application on prescribed forms with all relevant documents (i.e. copy of CNIC, Domicile Certificate, Educational Degree/Diploma/Certificate/Detailed Mark Sheets and Experience etc) shall reach to the Executive Director, Capital Hospital, Sector G-6/2, Islamabad within 15 days after appearing advertisement in press.
• Incomplete applications as well as received after due date shall not be entertained,
• Application form can be downloaded from CDA web site (www.cda.dov.ok).
• For more information please contact with Dr. Irshad Ali Jokhio, Deputy Director, Capital Hospital, Ph No.051-9212376. (Asif Ali Khan) Deputy Director -Ill (HRD), CDA.
Positions Wise Details Ads
شیئر کریں, بےروزگاری ختم کرنے میں پاکستان کی مدد کریں, اجر کمائیں
SEE ALL JOBS PUBLISHED BACK WITN IN ” 03 MONTH”
“589 Vacancies” PUNJAB LAND RECORD AUTHORITY PLRA JOBS LATEST 2020, PPSC JOBS Advertisement No 16/2020
LOCAL GOVERNMENT & RURAL DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT(محکمہ بلدیات اور دیہی ترقی کی 384 خالی آسامیاں) KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA JOBS LATEST 2020 (384 Vacancies)
JOB ADVERTISEMENT, KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY BOARD KPK, GOVERNMENT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA